Obtain your 2025 and 2030 sustainability goals in 2021 with RevoPack
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- Option to include recycled content in the recyclable structure
- Stop fighting the continuous paper price increases, switch to RevoPack
- If multiwall continues to fall short in sustainability and performance, look at RevoPack
- Slow fill rates from sewing on woven, explore RevoPack
- Need an affordable way to move into plastic, explore RevoPack
- Decreased material usage compared to quad bags
- Gusseted and pillow style bags available
- RevoPack is designed to run on existing filling lines
About Morris Packaging
Headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois with production locations for printing and laminations in Plymouth, Minnesota and state of the art converting, in Jefferson City, Missouri. Morris Packaging is widely respected for its exceptional capabilities in laminating, printing, and converting. Speed to market, quality and the ability to think out of the box to find a solution for its customers have been just some of its competitive advantages. Product offerings include stand-up pouches, bottom fold and glued bags, quad bags, EZ stand, roll stock, and more. The company also offers inventory and logistics management, brand services, as well as warehousing to firms across an array of industries.
The company strives to keep its stellar performance by consistently leading the sustainability market and being an example that can be copied by other players in the industry.